Daimler

Designed by the same team of architects as the Hoover Building in Ealing, the Daimler Hire Car Garage (just behind Tottenham Court Road) was built in 1931 as the company’s head office. The offices were on the ground level and the deluxe chauffeur-driven cars were housed on the upper levels (the terrible Mrs Featherstone Hogg has one in Miss Buncle’s Book). © Image by McMann London

Back to top


59 Lamb's Conduit Street, London WC1N 3NB